Senior | Tess | Sydney Portrait Photographer

On the Fourth of July, my last day in St Louis, I shot the gorgeous Tess's senior portrait session. The weather had been awfully rainy for days before her session, so we had to reschedule a number of times to ensure we got these gorgeous photos out in the tall grass that lines the edge of Creve Coeur Forest!

Tess is such a sweet girl with the most beautiful nature and the loveliest of smiles. I was so excited when she turned out with fun outfits for us to play with, making this as much a fashion shoot as it was a portrait session. I love when clients want to play around with fashion for the portrait sessions, it is just so fun!

I have to thank Tess for being a delightfully patient subject. She didn't bat an eyelid at me asking her to sit in wet wrought iron seats, squelch through the muddy field or when I asked her to walk up a neighbourhood street 'looking really happy'. I hope she thinks that the resulting images were worth it, I know I do!

Senior sessions are not common in Australia, but I think they are just an amazing opportunity to capture memories of young men and women at such an exciting time in their life! If you are interested in booking a senior portrait session in Sydney - for high school or university graduates (or just for fun) please don't hesitate to contact me.

tess senior portraits | sydney portrait photographer
tess senior portraits | sydney portrait photographer
tess senior portraits | sydney portrait photographer
tess senior portraits | grassy field portrait

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author