Travel | Washington D.C.

Walking around Washington D.C. has the most amazing vibe. Especially for someone like me.

From my blog and professional portfolio, one might think that aesthetics, photography, people and fashion were the only things that floated my boat. Not true, I am obsessed with literature, history and politics. So much so that in a former life, I worked in political strategy, with all the games it entailed.

So, a place like D.C. is full of so much that interests and inspires me. Surrounded by monuments and icons that in many ways are the driving force behind the American way of life. It is somewhere that so many people fail to visit on their voyages to America, and I find it sad. There is a rich history and culture behind the United States and so much of that is reflected in D.C. If you get a chance to go, I highly recommend it!
























































.....................................................................................................................................................................
I will be available for wedding and portrait photography in Sydney from August 15th. To book a session please contact me.

To see more of my portfolio, please go to www.hannahlundberg.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author