Travel | Breakfast

It is now my final evening on my trip to Israel, and my overseas trip in general. It's been a most wonderful experience. Israel is a truly amazing country and it's been wonderful to be here during a summer which has been characterised by political activism and interesting national developments. I haven't blogged anywhere near as much as I thought I'd have time to, and have a lot of photos yet to post.

But for now, I wanted to post some pictures of one of my favourite Israeli meals - a breakfast called shakshuka. It is eggs and eggplant baked into a tomato sauce with a little bit of goat cheese. Cooked right, it is delicious! I love Israeli breakfasts in general, too, as they consist of some of my favourite things: salad, cheese, pickles and fresh lemonade with mint (limonana!). It is delicious!

.....................................................................................................................................................................
I will be available for wedding and portrait photography in Sydney from August 15th. To book a session please contact me.

To see more of my portfolio, please go to www.hannahlundberg.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author